What If You Could...
- Create a lifetime of happiness and wellness...in 5 minutes per day or less!
- Achieve any goal you set your mind to.
- Master your mental health with evidence-based wellness habits.
Are You Ready to Make Happiness a Habit?
- You've realized that mental health is a top priority for you and your family.
- You've noticed that you have small, daily habits that probably are detracting from the joy in your life?
- You've tried but struggled to make lasting changes in your life.
- You yearn for a simple set of guidelines to navigate this complex world.
- You are willing to commit 5 minutes per day to achieve your goals.
What's Possible for You with a Simple Approach to Sanity
- Enjoy a clear and straightforward approach to achieving any life goal
- Create a rock-solid foundation for life-long wellness
- Use brain-based techniques to bolster happiness in less than 5 minutes per day.
- Enjoy a new sense of emotional and psychological freedom with an evidence-based set of techniques for managing stress, anxiety, and depression.
Dr. Diane Gehart
A best-selling author and professor, I've studied happiness and how to achieve it for decades.
More importantly, I am a human living life like everyone else on the planet.
Life is often more challenging than it appears.
After writing 14 books, training thousands of therapists, and helping hundreds of thousands of clients, I've come to a startling conclusion: psychotherapy has made happiness too complex.
We need to simplify.
Caroline's Success Story...
I'm so happy to have learned about applying 5-minute micro-habits into my life. The micro-habit I committed to was a 5-minute mindfulness exercise before bedtime which I anchored to the book I typically read before sleeping. Starting small and anchoring to activities I already did was the game changer to building a positive habit into my daily routine.
Alex's Success Story...
I committed to doing a 5 minute guided meditation once a day and it brought me so much peace and clarity. Knowing it was okay to do just 5 minutes a day got me going and kept me consistent.
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept It...
Create a life you love by establishing simple, 5-minute wellness habits with your morning coffee!
Mary Anne's Success Story...
I have been using the 5 Minute Micro Habit practice to write my digital course(s) and develop handouts. Each day I write, jot and/or research something related to my course(s), sometime a couple of minutes, 5 minutes, or longer. This habit has strengthened my brains neural pathways in an amazing way as ideas, titles and insights keep coming to my mind even when I am not working at it. I realized I need to carry around little notebook to make sure I capture my thoughts. I am working at applying this practice to other areas of my life, plus sharing it with my clients. So good!.
What You Get with Simply Sane™
Work with your neurobiology rather than against it to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
Harness the power of micro-habits that allow you to achieve any goal, even with the busiest of schedules.
Ensure your success with cutting-edge interventions based on the evidence-base and scientific research.
Significant Cost Savings
Receive the same psychoeducation clients receive one-on-one at a fraction of the cost.
Learn simple strategies for maximizing emotional wellness that will last a life time.
Experience an unshakable sense of inner calm, knowing that you can handle any life challenge.
Shirley's Success Story...
I used 5-minute micro-habits (5MMH) to begin a mindfulness practice. 5MMH gently allowed me to first build the habit and then increase the time I spent with it. I felt a daily sense of being successful and accomplished even if I only did - what “I” had set as the minimum goal for the day. Today I have a successful practice, and have experienced the amazing benefits of mindfulness.
This online self-help course includes 3.5 hours of pre-recorded instructional video that covers the following:
- Neurobiology of Unhappiness: Understand how the brain's stress response makes it difficult to maintain emotional wellness when experiencing the most common life stressors in contemporary society.
- Key #1: Mastering Micro-Habits and the 5 Pillars of Wellness: Learn how to use micro-habits to cultivate the 5 Pillars of Wellness, which include biological, neurological, and psychological foundations for lifelong wellness, including simple strategies for the two top evidence-based interventions for reducing stress and boosting happiness: mindfulness and gratitude journaling.
- Key #2: Questioning Your Thoughts: Using the most effective strategies from cognitive-behavioral therapy, learn how to identify and realistically reprogram the stress-provoking thoughts that fuel virtually all mental health issues.
- Key #3: Befriending Reality: Finally, you will discover how to successfully navigate any life challenges more effectively by developing the ability to move gracefully with life's ups and downs. Cultivating equanimity creates an unshakable sense of inner peace no matter what life throws at you.
- Next Steps: Create a plan for taking what you have learned in this course to live a life that is simply sane.
Karina's Success Story...
I decided to spend 5 minutes each morning stretching out my body, focusing on my breath, and feeling appreciation for the beauty of the trees, sky and sounds of nature from my backyard. After a few days of conscious effort to get into the habit, now I hardly think about it! Every morning it is simply what I do, and my body and mind both feel refreshed for the day to come
Megan's Success Story...
As a counseling grad student, it's been all too easy to let the things that sustain me and bring joy to my life fall by the wayside. Devoting just five minutes everyday to playing the guitar has been incredibly empowering, and much easier to keep up with than I expected it would be. This small change in my daily routine has made me feel so much more confident in my own ability to devote time to the things I care about, affect change in my life, and fill my own cup enough to be an attuned, effective counselor.
Customizable Downloads and Worksheets
Includes 4 customizable worksheets that enable you to develop practical skills to address real-world problems quickly and efficiently. These forms are fully editable, so you can personalize them to maximize their effectiveness.
Each course module includes step-by-step instructions for how to successfully take action and make meaningful life changes.
You will learn to use micro-habits and several brain-based hacks to ensure you achieve whatever goal you set, even with the busiest of schedules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I benefit from this course if I am already in therapy?
Will this course help me save money?
Who benefits from a course like this?
How long will I have access to the course?
What's included in the course?
What if I have other questions?
Jaime's Success Story...
Under the well being pillar of stress management, my ultimate goal was to become more mindful to aide in regulation and gain more confidence in clinical skills. I had no experience with practicing mindfulness and it was intimidating to me. To build the habit, I used the app insight timer and began with 5 minutes a day of guided meditation or breathing exercises a minimum of 3 days a week, which I would do as soon as I woke up. By the end of the year I increased meditation from 5 minutes to up to an hour and I am able to sporadically use breathing techniques or meditation throughout the day to help cope with difficult situations. Plus I’m also able to practice it with clients and teach clients how to do it now.
Darcy's Success Story...
Buck's Success Story...
In our fast-paced world, it is vital to face everyday stressors and leverage our strengths in practical ways. In my psychotherapy practice, I regularly help individuals, couples, and families improve the emotional patterns that connect them, with a special emphasis on consciously cultivating routines that support their wellness. I get phenomenal results with my clients and personal life by applying Simply Sane approaches - the 5-pillars of wellness, appreciative practice, and micro-habit development.